Views: 96 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-22 Origin: Site
Cake is the delicious food that most people like to eat. But lots of people do not know how to make it. Here we will introduce for you how to make delicious Chiffon cakes. Chiffon cake has soft and loose texture, and it is moist and has soft taste. Therefore, it is one of the most popular cakes currently. Compared with the sponge cake of the same weight, the volume of the chiffon cake is twice that of the sponge cake, which shows that its texture is enough soft. Now let us to see how to make it.
Five eggs, 90 grams of low-gluten flour, 20 grams of white sugar which will be put in the egg yolk, 60 grams of white sugar which will be put in the egg white, 45 ml of corn oil, 40 ml of milk or water, and a few drops of lemon juice.
Here reminder that you had better put these ingredients on the wood kitchen shelf or movable metal shelf for easy to use. In addition, prepare a big cake tray in advance, and cake paper tray is necessary.
1. Separate the egg white and egg yolk and put them in two egg-beating bowls. Here reminder that the egg white bowl must be free of water and oil.
2. Add white sugar to the egg yolk, and gently stir with a whisk.
3. Add corn oil to the egg yolk and stir well.
4. Take milk or water from the small wood shelf and add it to the egg yolk and stir well.
5. Sift the low-gluten flour into the egg yolk paste.
6. Use a rubber spatula to gently stir and mix well. Don't stir too much to avoid the batter from becoming gluten.
7. Add a few drops of lemon juice (or white vinegar) to the egg white, then use an electric whisk to stir until it has many bubbles, then add 20 grams of white sugar and continue to stir. When preparing to stir the egg whites, preheat on the oven. Heat up and down at 160 degrees and preheat for 10 minutes.
8. Continue stirring until the egg whites are thick, then add 20 grams of white sugar and continue to stir.
9. Continue stirring until you lift the whisk, and the egg white can pull out a short and upright sharp corner, which means that the dry foaming state has been reached. Dry foaming is the best state for making chiffon.
10. Put one third of the egg white into the egg yolk paste. Use a rubber spatula to gently stir up from the bottom until it is well mixed.
11. Put the egg whites into the cake batter and mix well.
13. Pour the mixed cake batter into the cake paper tray mold slightly. Then lift the cake pan by hand, and vigorously shake the table twice.
14. Put the round cake pan into the preheated oven, and bake at 160 degrees for 60 minutes.
15. The baked cake should be quickly taken out of the oven, and let it cool naturally.
16. After cake is cooled, it will be easy to demould. Now put it on the white paper cake tray.
17. Finally cleaning up the ingredients on the shelf.